We don't just clean carpets. We also like to give advice to our customers on how to keep their carpets well maintained between professional carpet cleaning. Here you will find advice that will assist you in maintaining and prolonging the life of your carpets.
- Always vacuum your carpets at least 2 times per week. This will ensure any existing dirt is taken out the carpet and is not given the chance to set deeper in to the carpet pile.
- If you have pets ensure you have a high quality vacuum cleaner with cylindrical brushes on the bottom as the brushes will remove pet hair that is buried deep in to the carpet. Vacuum cleaners without brushes are not adequate for homes with pets.
- If you get a stain in your carpet we would advise on just trying to remove it with water and blotting it with a towel. Do not attempt to remove it with a shop bought stain remover as it may encapsulate the stain in to the carpet fibre and this will make the stain set permanently.
- Dont use a hire machine with shampoo. It will clean your carpets but the residue left from shampoo cleaning will mean your carpet will attract soil easier so your carpets will re-soil quicker.
For a free quote please call us on 0800 772 0430
- Get us to clean your carpets every 12 to 18 months. The more frequently you get your carpets done the better the results will be. Regular cleaning will prolong the life of your carpets and ensure your home is a healthier environment to live in.